Health & Safety
Kijima Construction (Pty) Ltd boast an Occupational Health and Safety Management System which meets and exceeds the international Standard OHSAS 18001:2007 and the new ISO 45001:2018 international standards for quality management systems. This management is assessed and accredited to the standards by the third party authority, Lloyds.
Soon the Kijima Construction Quality Assurance and Environmental Responsibility management systems will also be assessed and accredited by Lloyds to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
Kijima Construction maintains these standards to demonstrate to our valued Clients our commitment towards compliance and Customer satisfaction.
– KIJIMA Construction was founded in 2001.
– Headquartered in Evander, Mpumalanga.
– Management has more than 35 years practical
experience in the earthwork and construction sector
– Controlled growth since 2001 with R250 m
plus turnover since FY2014.
– KIJIMA Construction is 51% Black-owned
– BEE compliant at Level 4 (2017 Protocol)
11 Reading street
+27(0)17 632 4292